Learn Color Correction from Working Colorists
ICA classes are typically small and personal, and all the instructors have many years of experience to share. Books and videos are helpful resources but they can never replace first hand knowledge and someone to answer your questions.
We conduct classes regularly in Los Angeles, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, and other major media markets around the world. We can also conduct custom classes on-site.
Our courses are geared towards colorists and post-production facilities and are delivered by independent colorists located around the world. Topics range from color theory and digital intermediate and film workflows, to telecine and lab grading, client interaction, and looks and styles. We also offer specialized courses that get into everything you need to know to get the most out of specific manufacturers’ color grading systems.
Our Mission Statement
Making Real-World Connection, One Community at A Time.
Our Core Purpose. What we offer:
A professional certification based upon core curriculum built around ‘hands-on’ practical courses to help all learners to achieve their full potential. The aims are to:
Promote ability to stay and work in the industry
- Obtain professional and technical skills that recognized through the award of certifications after successfully completing the training.
- Get some basic knowledge of what to expect and relate within the industry from international working professionals. Some include
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be a Bigger Fish in a Bigger Pond
- Pursue Growth and Learning Everyday
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More with Less
- Passionate and Determined
- The trainers are experienced working professionals and have taught many years in many different countries. Classes are small with courses and teachings personalized to meet the needs of the student.
Our Vision Statement
We manage customer experience from beginning to end.
Our Future. Where we are heading:
It’s where “begin with the end in mind” becomes real. It’s the heart and DNA of our organization